Francesca Battistelli - Free To Be Me

[postlink]https://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2010/02/francesca-battistelli-free-to-be-me.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNLIkrHRf8endofvid
[starttext]
Free To Be Me cu Francesca Batistelli este una dintre melodiile nominalizate pentru Premiile Dove, ediţia 41, la categoria Cântecul anului.
Vezi: Jurnalul lui Mitruţ

At twenty years of age I'm still looking for a dream
A war's already waged for my destiny
But You've already won the battle
And You've got great plans for me
Though I can’t always see


‘Cause I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to fit the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
On my own I'm so clumsy
But on Your shoulders I can see
I'm free to be me


When I was just a girl I thought I had it figured out
My life would turn out right, and I'd make it here somehow
But things don't always come that easy
And sometimes I would doubt

And you’re free to be you

Sometimes I believe that I can do anything
Yet other times I think I've got nothing good to bring
But You look at my heart and You tell me
That I've got all You seek
And it’s easy to believe
Even though
[endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu