Diamond Rio - I Believe

[postlink]http://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2010/07/diamond-rio-i-believe.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qPKc6_x2kendofvid [starttext]Every now and then
Soft as breath upon my skin
I feel you, come back again
And it's like, you haven't been

Gone a moment from my side
Like the tears were never cried
Like the hands of time
Were pulling you, and me

And with all my heart, I'm sure
We're closer than we ever were
I don't have to hear or see
I've got all the proof I need

There are more than angels watching
Over me.. I believe.. ohh, I believe.

Now when you die, your life goes on
It doesn't end here, when you're gone
Every soul is filled with light
It never ends, if I'm right

Our love can even reach, across-
Eternity.. I believe.. ohh, I believe.

Forever, you're a part of me
Forever, in the heart of me
I will hold you even longer
If I can..

Oh, the ppl who don't see the most
See that I, believe in ghosts
If that makes me crazy, then I am
Cuz I believe.. ohh, I believe..

(music)

There are more than angels watching
Over me.. I believe.. ohh, I believe.

(ending music)

Every now and then
Soft as breath upon my skin
I feel you, come back again..
And I believe.. [endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu