Brooke Fraser - Lifeline

[postlink]http://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2010/09/brooke-fraser-lifeline.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0PnO3_mtUendofvid [starttext]I have this sinking feeling
Something's weighing me down
I am completely saturated
The waves are crashing closer
My feet already drowned
Doing the thing I said I hated

They've been swimming in the wrong water
Now they're pulling me down
But I am clinging to You, never letting go
'Cos I know that You'll lift me out

[Chorus]
Have Your way here
Keep me afloat 'cos I know
I'll sink without You
Take this ocean of pain that is mine
Throw me a lifeline

Wake up feeling convicted
I know something's not right
Re-acquaint my knees with the carpet
I have to get this out
'Cos it's obstructing You and I
Dry up the seas that keep us parted

'Cos they've been swimming
In the wrong waters
And now they're pulling me down
But I am clinging to You, never letting go
'Cos I know that You are gonna pull me out

[Chorus]

They've been swimming in the wrong waters
And now they're pulling me down
But I am clinging to You, never letting go
'Cos I know, 'cos I know

[Chorus]

[endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu