Greater Vision - I Could Never Praise Him Enough

[postlink]http://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2010/10/greater-vision-i-could-never-praise-him.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MutkoVfvE8Iendofvid [starttext]I could never praise Him enough
For the cross of Calvary
I could never thank Him enough
For salvation full and free
I could never do anything
To deserve such perfect love
Oh for everything He’s done
I could never praise Him enough

For many years I’ve served the Lord
The best that I know how
Giving unto Him my time
And telling of His power
But if I were to spend
Unending hours on my knees
Praising Him for everything
He’s ever done for me

A thousand tongues could never tell
Just what the Lord has done
As if He hadn’t done enough
He sent His only Son
To hang upon a rugged cross
And bear the load of sin
That explains why I can’t express
The love I have for Him

So, I’ll sing thank you Lord for saving my soul
Thank you Lord for making me whole

I could never do anything to deserve such perfect love
Oh for everything He’s done
Lord, for everything You’ve done
Oh for everything He’s done
I could never praise Him enough

[endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu