Sarah Darling - All You've Got

[postlink]http://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2010/11/sarah-darling-all-youve-got.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jbqx5BhIvEendofvid [starttext]His name was Taylor,
Such a happy, handsome blue-eyed kid.
Loved to laugh, loved to live,
And for twenty years that’s all he did.
It happened out of nowhere,
Now we’re standing ‘round saying goodbye,
Wishing we were not.
You don’t know friends are all you need,
‘Til friends are all you’ve got.

Just like my grandpa,
The doctors said his heart was gonna,
They gave him six months.
That was eleven years ago.
My grammy’s still beside him,
Waiting on him hand and foot,
Like they just tied the knot.
You don’t know love is all you need,
‘Til love is all you’ve got.

All we really have is each other,
But somehow we seem to forget.
Then life turns its pages, something changes,
In between redeem and regret.

I feared the darkness,
‘Cause it felt like hell was running after me.
So I gave up and I dropped down,
And for the first time I got real on my knees.
I made a friend that day,
Found a love that’s looking after me,
Even when I’m not.
You don’t know God is all you need,
‘Til God is all you’ve got.

[endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu