KJ-52 - Gonna Be Alright

[postlink]http://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2012/09/kj-52-gonna-be-alright.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TfTIdRW6Vsendofvid [starttext]
I want to thank you Lord, just to be alive, just to be alive 

Chorus 
When I woke up this morning 
I started thinking everything was alright 
It’s gonna be alright 
Be alright 
It’s gonna be alright 

Now last night I was just a mess 
All depressed and I couldn’t rest cause now I’m full of stress 
You wouldn’t guess if ya seen me cause I’m looking blessed 
But look inside my mind you’ll find it full of unhappiness 
Now when ya wander in the wilderness 
It’s even harder just to follow the Father now I must confess 
But see I been through the rest and I been through my test 
And I been convinced that it’s gonna make some sense 
But nonetheless see I wonder when I’ll finish this 
But it’s your love and grace that’s unlimitless 
And ya promises it makes me just hold to this 
It’s gonna be alright when I wake up see I’m knowing this 

Chorus 

Now last night I was just a mess 
But see this morning when I woke up yawning my stress had up and left 
Threw on the clothes took a shower and I’m feeling fresh 
Feet on the floor step out the door and I’ll bounce and jet 
There ain’t nothing like the feeling that ya tend to get 
When you been through the storm and ya know it’s over with 
And you was holding on but now you know you over it 
And now you going strong and plus you made the most of it 
This is a song with a reason for composing it 
Cause when things go wrong you gotta just hold to this 
No matter what be going on see I been told of this 
With the break of dawn it’ll be alright I’m knowing this 

Chorus 

I want to thank you Lord, just to be alive, just to be alive 

Chorus
More music here
[endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu