Third Day - Sing a Song

[postlink]https://mytubevideoclips.blogspot.com/2014/01/third-day-sing-song.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iae86AVBdK4endofvid [starttext] I want to sing a song for You, Lord
Lord, for You I want to sing a song
And I want to lift my voice to Heaven
And listen to the angels sing along

[chorus:]
A song of Your faithfulness
A song of Your grace
And of Your loving kindness
To the glory of Your name
With everything that's in me, Lord
Listen to me say
I want to sing a song for You
I want to sing a song

I want to live my life for You, Lord
Lord, for You I want to live my life
And I want to praise the name of Jesus
And Pray above all things You're glorified

[chorus]

And I sing about Your mercy
And I sing about Your love
Your goodness, Lord
Your righteousness
I want to sing...

[chorus]

And we'll sing holy, holy, holy
We'll sing holy, holy, holy
We'll shout holy, holy
Are You Lord almighty

[repeat and fade out]

[endtext]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu